Truffles - Autumn's gold
We know you've always secretly longed to go black and white truffle hunting on a splendid autumn day in the Tuscan countryside. Imagine the outline of a castle against the sky, the fields and woods, and the hunters and dogs on the trail of a flavour that turns every dish into a culinary masterpiece. Imagine spending time with your friends at beautiful Castel Monastero and its magnificent La Cantina restaurant. The sun has just begun to rise, the countryside is awakening all around you, everyone is eager to get started. Let the hunt begin. You are a whisper away from pure gold. And you'll have a memory to treasure forever.
- Truffle hunting takes place in the morning of the chosen day, in Castel Monastero's fields and woods, an area famous in Tuscany for its black and white truffles.
- The excursion lasts approximately an hour and a half and the hunt will be led by an expert truffle hunter and his pack of dogs.
- At the end of the excursion you can purchase the truffles you have found in the area.
- Lunch at the splendid La Cantina restaurant will be truffle-based, with a menu that is typical of the local area and the season.
- To enjoy this exciting day to the full we recommend you wear casual clothing.
- From 1 to 4 participants – 250 euros
- From 5 to 10 participants – 350 euros
- Lunch at La Cantina restaurant – 120 euros (excluding wine)